1. Log in to your account and click on the "Add a listing" button at the top right corner of the header.
2. Select "Jobs available now" to add aa job listing.
3. Add the job title as well as the job description.
4. Add the company logo and a cover image for your job listing. You can add in some images for the gallery which will display on the listing (optional). The recommended size for the cover image is 1920x900.
5. You can add a PDF application if you would like your applicants to fill out a printed form.
6. Add in an email address so people can contact you from the listing contact form.
Phone number is optional but you can add this in if you accept calls from applicants.
You can add in your company website address and social media.
7. Job details help in finding and filtering your job listing to those searching for jobs on Adviable.
Select a category related to your job listing.
Select keywords related to your job listing. These keywords will help in search results.
Select a salary range for this job listing.
Select qualifications required for this job title.
Select the type of job role for this position.
8. If the job position has a location, you can add it onto your listing. If its a remote position, you do not have to add a location. Adding a region is optional.
If you already have a business listing set up on Adviable, you can choose the one related to this job listing.
9. Enter the event start and end date(s). If its a recurring event, make sure to click on the check box next to "Is recurring?."
You may add products related to this event where users can purchase through an external link.
Select a category for your event.
Tags are optional but they help with search results. You can select tags related to your event.
If you already have a business/place listing set up on Adviable, you can choose the one related to this event.
10. Click "Preview" button to preview your listing.
If you are missing any required fields, you will be notified before being able to preview the listing.
11. After previewing your listing, if you want to make some edits, click on the Green edit listing button on the button of the screen.
If you are happy with your listing, click on the purple Submit Listing button on the bottom of the screen.
12. Once you submit your listing, you will see a message that says "Listing submitted successfully. Your listing will be visible once approved."
If you go to your Dashboard, you will see the number of listings you have that are pending approval.
Once we approve your job listing, it will be displayed onto Adviable and will be searchable on our Advanced Search.
You will also be able to view and edit your listing which will appear in My Listings on your dashboard.