1. Log in to your account and click on the "Add a listing" button at the top right corner of the header.
2. Select "Local, National & International Events" to add an event.
3. Add the name of the event in "Title" and add a description of the event. Additionally, you can also add a tagline for the event.
4. Add a cover image for your event listing as well as some gallery images. The recommended size for the cover image is 1920x900.
5. You can also add your promotional video from Youtube or Vimeo on your listing.
Make sure to add the watch URL, not an embed URL.
6. If you are selling tickets to your event, add in the URL where users can go to purchase tickets.
7. Make sure to enter your email address. So, people can contact you from the listing contact form.
You can also add a phone number and your website URL (optional).
8. Add the location of your event by clicking on "Add Location" button and then entering in the address. Adding the region is optional.
9. Enter the event start and end date(s). If its a recurring event, make sure to click on the check box next to "Is recurring?."
You may add products related to this event where users can purchase through an external link.
Select a category for your event.
Tags are optional but they help with search results. You can select tags related to your event.
If you already have a business/place listing set up on Adviable, you can choose the one related to this event.
10. Click "Preview" button to preview your listing.
If you are missing any required fields, you will be notified before being able to preview the listing.
11. After previewing your listing, if you want to make some edits, click on the Green edit listing button on the button of the screen.
If you are happy with your listing, click on the purple Submit Listing button on the bottom of the screen.
12. Once you submit your listing, you will see a message that says "Listing submitted successfully. Your listing will be visible once approved."
If you go to your Dashboard, you will see the number of listings you have that are pending approval.
Once we approve your event listing, it will be displayed onto Adviable and will be searchable on our Advanced Search.
You will also be able to view and edit your listing which will appear in My Listings on your dashboard.