Using Marketplace for buyers #
Use the Adviable Marketplace to find the products and services you are looking for. You may also find some great deals in our marketplace. Here is how to use Marketplace as a buyer.
1. To get to our Marketplace, select "Marketplace" on the top of our navigation.
On Mobile, tap on the 3 lines to open up the navigation and select "Marketplace".
2. Once in Marketplace, you will see the latest products.
A filter will be displayed on the left hand side along with a search bar. If on mobile, the filter and search bar will be at the top of the page.
On the search bar, you can search for any type of product or service. If it is available, those products or services will display.
The price filter lets you adjust the min and max price of the products or services that fits within your budget if you have one.
Under Category, you will be able to choose what product or service categories you are looking for. So for example, if you select "Adviable Merch" as a category, the products that will display are all the products under the category "Adviable Merch".
At the top right there is a Sort dropdown filter. On mobile this will be just above the products displayed under the filters. You can choose to sort by title or date. Title would be the name of the product and Date would be when the products were added to the marketplace.
3. Once you find the product that you are looking for, select the product. The single product pages will display the item price, photos, a product description, reviews (if any), more offers, the terms of service from that seller and any inquiries about the product.
4. To purchase a product, click on the Order Now button. You may be redirected to an external link where you can purchase the product and go through the checkout process. If the product is being sold directly through Adviable's platform, the item will be added to your cart.
5. Once the item is added to your cart, you will see an orange notification that the item has been added to the cart. You can either Click on the View Cart button to view your cart or you can continue shopping. On the right hand side of the navigation, a shopping bad icon will also display the number of items in your cart. You can also view your cart at any time by clicking on this icon.
6. When ready to checkout, click on your cart and select the "Checkout" button. On the checkout page, you have the option to login to your account if you are already not logged in or you can create an account. If you have a coupon code for the product, you can enter it as well on this page. Fill in your billing and shipping address details as well as the credit card info and click on the Place Order button. If the order goes through, you will receive an email with your order details.
Using Marketplace for vendors #
1. If you are interested in selling products or services on our Marketplace, sign up as a vendor here.
2. Once you are a vendor, you will be able to access your Store Manager through your Adviable Dashboard. Select “Store Manager”.
3. Here you will be able to add products, view your orders, customers, issue refunds, your reviews, add coupon codes, and view your Store analytics and reports.
4. To add products into your store, select “Products” on the left sidebar.
5. When the products page opens up, there will be a button on the top right that says “Add New”. Click on Add New and fill out the product details.
6. Select the product type
- Simple Product: A single product with no variations
- Variable Product: If the product you are adding has different variations such as different colors, sizes, fabrics, etc., choose this option.
- External/Affiliate Product: Choose this option if you would like buyers to purchase the product or service through another site. This can be your own website or your affiliate link if you are selling an affiliate product.
*When adding a variable product, you will need to add product attributes and create variations. An example of an Attribute for a t-shirt could be the size or the color of the t-shirt. If the t-shirt has 4 different sizes and 2 colors, then your attributes would be Size and Color. Each attribute has its own terms.
Size terms could be Small, Medium, Large and Extra-Large.
Color terms could be Black and White.
Variations are the options that buyers can choose. For example:
- Small, Black
- Small, White
- Medium, Black
- Medium, White
- Large, Black
- Large, White
- Extra-Large Black
- Extra-Large White
7. Once you have filled in all of your product details, submit the product. The product will then appear in your store and also appear in our Marketplace.